Coaching & Counselling
Coaching brings out the best in your people, so they can bring out the best in your business
- Professional business coach & counsellor based in Sandhurst, Berkshire
- Available for people throughout the UK
- Currently taking on new clients
I help individuals and businesses improve their performance, increase productivity, and enjoy more success.
Whether you’re a professional looking to enhance your career or a business leader looking to optimise and grow your company, my job is to clear your path and drive you towards your goals.
Business coaching is aimed at managers, senior managers, and directors, but I also work alongside other key individuals to improve the overall performance of your business.
Working with a professional coach can help you identify areas for improvement to ensure you’re working to the best of your ability
and bringing out the best in your team. Some of the areas we may work on to optimise your company are:
- Developing & achieving long-term goals for your company
- Coaching senior management and directors ‘on the job’ through specific tasks, processes, and situations
- Improving communication throughout the team, leading to better performance and a happier working environment
There are times when a more in-depth, therapeutic approach is needed to help individuals through particular challenges and to resolve personal problems.
As well as being a coach, I’m also a professional counsellor and a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I’m highly experienced at delivering counselling within a corporate environment; providing a safe, confidential space where employees can explore personal challenges to improve focus
‘Presenteesim’ – where your employees are physically present but not functioning optimally due to unseen mental issues or blocks – costs UK businesses millions each year.
Workplace Counselling can get your team back on track and performing optimally day in, day out.